We'll it's only about 2 hours since Dad's head hit the sheets , so I think it's the perfect time to announce that I'm ready to make my entrance into this big 'ole place I've heard so much about. Here's how I remember it all going down...
Mom debated for a second whether to wake dad or not. She quickly and calmly woke him by saying, "I think my water just broke." Dad calmly, but quickly replied, "You've gotta to be kidding me." The reality soon set in and they jumped into action. Mom called the doc and dad gathered up our stuff. We gathered everything up, said goodbye to Lobo and headed for the hospital. For those of you that like to always know what time it is (like my dad) it's about 3:30 AM.
We'll I need to get going cause I have a lot of work to do. I'll see you in about 12 hours!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment