Today was a BIG day for me. It was my 1-month check up. I couldn't wait to see how much I had grown, but not nearly as much as Mom. However, when the nurse came in and said she need to take my temperature - you know, THAT way - I started to get a little nervous about this visit. But everything came out OK, including the thermometer. The doc said I weighed 9lbs, 10oz and I was 22 1/2 inches long. I'm not really looking forward to my next visit since the doc said I'm going to get 4 shots -- ouch!!!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Big Boy!
Today was a BIG day for me. It was my 1-month check up. I couldn't wait to see how much I had grown, but not nearly as much as Mom. However, when the nurse came in and said she need to take my temperature - you know, THAT way - I started to get a little nervous about this visit. But everything came out OK, including the thermometer. The doc said I weighed 9lbs, 10oz and I was 22 1/2 inches long. I'm not really looking forward to my next visit since the doc said I'm going to get 4 shots -- ouch!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment