Wow, can you believe that I have been here for two whole months already? I have really changed my Mom and Dad's lives - but I have a hunch that they like me around now. Today, I went to see Dr. Franco - I really like her. She told me that I already weighed 12 lbs, 8 oz - that is five pounds in two months - and that I was 24 inches long - almost four more than when I was born!! I don't like that nurse of hers who gave me four shots like I was a pin cushion or something! My mom held me so tight though - she always seems to make everything better!!! I think it was harder for her than it was for me - I'm a big, tough guy!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Big Tough Guy
Wow, can you believe that I have been here for two whole months already? I have really changed my Mom and Dad's lives - but I have a hunch that they like me around now. Today, I went to see Dr. Franco - I really like her. She told me that I already weighed 12 lbs, 8 oz - that is five pounds in two months - and that I was 24 inches long - almost four more than when I was born!! I don't like that nurse of hers who gave me four shots like I was a pin cushion or something! My mom held me so tight though - she always seems to make everything better!!! I think it was harder for her than it was for me - I'm a big, tough guy!