Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hippety Hop - It's Easter Time!
















I got a big surprise this weekend when my Nana and Pap Soles came to visit! I guess it is some kind of special weekend they kept calling Easter. I like it. I woke up and had to hunt around the house to find a basket with toys and candy - not that I can eat the candy yet, but my Dad sure liked it. Then we all got dressed nice and went to a big brunch and guess who I met - the Easter Bunny! Although I have to say he has the biggest head I've ever seen - I have a feeling that I may be afraid of him when I grow up a little bit - he is kind of scary looking for a little guy!!! It was great seeing Nana and Pap - I sure miss them now that they are gone and can't wait to spend more good times with them.