Friday, April 25, 2008

60 lbs - Gone FOREVER!!! And a new "Mommy-do"


Today I wanted to write about my awesome Mommy! She keeps telling me about all this good stuff that she ate while I was in her belly - chocolate cake and cheeseburgers and stuff. Someday, I'll probably love that stuff, too. Anyway, she says that she gained 60 pounds over the nine months when I was inside of her. But after the doc gave her the go ahead to start exercizing after her surgery to deliver me, she want crazy working out and counting these things called calories. She would get so mad when everyone would say - it will take you nine months to get off your baby weight. So, after five months since I was born (three since she could work out), she has the 60 pounds gone!!! I'm so proud of her!!! Here are her before (with the 60 pounds) and her after (60 pounds gone forever) pictures. Oh yeah - and she got a new haircut for her "new look" - her "mommy do" as she calls it! My dad says she's a "hot momma" - he likes her a lot.