We had a whirlwind trip this past weekend to Palm Springs, Ca. Man oh man, I could get used to that! Sunshine, blue skies, swimming pools, golf courses, and did I mention sunshine? Oh, is it nice there! It was really cool that I got to meet my cousins, Alex and Nate, and my Aunt Tracy and Uncle Jamie. Alex made me laugh a lot, but I think Nate got really jealous when his mom would hold me! It was really weird with the time of day though - like my body is supposed to know that it is not the same time in California as it is in Chicago? I did ok though - there was only one day that I wanted up at three in the morning and that was Mother's Day morning. So, to make up for it, I just layed in my pack and play, saying (for the first time) "ma ma, ma ma, ma ma". Mommy really loved that - she said it was a perfect first Mother's Day present!