I love this big guy who calls himself Dad. He is so cute with me - our favorite thing to do together is play Superman. I just know that he is going to teach me a whole bunch of things as I get older. Speaking of older, my Mom and I had to get ready for his birthday today! She helped me pick out a card for him and even signed my name on it since I was too busy typing this blog at the time. Unfortunately, I was asleep in the crib when he got back from Orlando from his business trip, but he told me the next day that he had a great birthday. I'm glad!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Happy Birthday, Dad!
I love this big guy who calls himself Dad. He is so cute with me - our favorite thing to do together is play Superman. I just know that he is going to teach me a whole bunch of things as I get older. Speaking of older, my Mom and I had to get ready for his birthday today! She helped me pick out a card for him and even signed my name on it since I was too busy typing this blog at the time. Unfortunately, I was asleep in the crib when he got back from Orlando from his business trip, but he told me the next day that he had a great birthday. I'm glad!